At Metalico, we’re elevating the image of scrap metal recycling by doing things differently and prioritizing our customers’ needs. With our fair pricing, exceptional customer service, and commitment to sustainability, we’re proud to be the local leader in this industry. Whether you’re an individual or a large business, we invite you to join us in our mission to make the world a more sustainable place.
- Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with advanced technologies that ensure we can process a wide variety of materials.
- We recycle scrap steel and iron, which is sold primarily to domestic mills and foundries.
- We recycle non-ferrous metals, principally aluminum, copper, lead, and nickel-based steel and high temperature alloys. These products are sold to domestic manufacturers and, to a lesser extent, to the export markets.
- We buy catalytic converters and recover platinum, palladium, and rhodium, known as Platinum Group Metals (PGM's). These precious metals are typically refined and reused by industry in emissions control devices.
- Our staff is highly trained and knowledgeable in the industry, which enables us to provide our customers with accurate information and advice.
- We’re constantly researching and investing in new tools and methods to streamline the recycling process and reduce our carbon footprint.
- We offer fair, competitive prices for all the materials we buy and offer various payment methods to ensure our customers receive their payment promptly.
- Our facility is also designed to provide a safe and convenient experience for our customers, with ample parking and easy access to our drop-off areas.
- Metalico today employs over 450 people in 27 operating locations across 8 states. Metalico is headquartered in Cranford, New Jersey.
We believe that sustainability is not just an option; it’s a necessity. That’s why we’re committed to reducing our carbon footprint and educating our customers about the importance of responsible recycling practices. Our facility is designed to operate efficiently, with high-tech scrap processing technologies that help us recover as much metal as possible. We also take care to properly dispose of any materials that can’t be recycled, ensuring that we’re doing our part to protect the environment. If you’re interested in recycling your scrap metal or would like to learn more information about our process, we invite you to contact us!